PTA Minutes – November 12, 2013
Mary Lave`, Jenny Walker, Briana Bergeron, Tiffany Bell, Renee` Wizeman, Tanna Schaff, Kim Carroll, Kelli Delaney, Caroline Chvilicek, Darci Hertz, Kevin Croff, Tim Stavnes, Stephanie Krueger, Molly Reas, Kerra Olson, Kally Dreikosen
1. President – Call to order
2. Secretary – October minutes — Approved
3. Treasurer – See attached Budget
4. Principal –
- Veterans Breakfast – great turnout (60 people) looking for a person to chair event for next year. Thank you to all that helped set-up, clean-up, donated food items.
- Chrome books purchased and up and running
- tech planning meeting Wednesday @3:15 parents welcome to come.
- With the Bond Passing, Poly Drive will be getting upgrades to wiring, for newly purchased computers.
5. Donuts with Dads – great turnout again, thanks to all the volunteers that made it such a success.
6. Barnes & Noble Bookfair -Sunday, November 24 — Musical performances: 3:00 – 4:30
**Primary Storytime: 2:30 – 3:00
**Intermediate Storytime: 4:30 – 5:00
Poly Drive receives 20% of all purchases including treats from B&N Cafe.
You can purchase two days before and two days after the bookfair – just reference the Poly Drive bookfair and we will receive credit. Shopping on line? From 11/19/13 to 11/29/13 enter Bookfair ID 11224151 and we will receive credit. Purchasing books for a nook or compatable ereader? Reference the bookfair ID number and we will receive 5% credit.
7. Old Business – Fundraising goal
8. New Business –
- Earth First Aid – working to get a recycling receptacle
9. Other Business –
- Zipper Pulls coming for new students, and kindergarten students, with a list of charms to earn
- items tabled until January meeting, spirit wear, Lego robotics
NO MEETING IN DECEMBER — NEXT MEETING IS JANUARY 14 @ 6:30PM lIBRARY