Poly Drive Read-A-Thon sponsor sheet
The Poly Drive Read-A-Thon began Friday, Feb. 28, when packets were sent home.
The Read-A-Thon funds will be put toward the playground resurfacing project at Poly Drive.
This week (March 3-7), help your children to gather sponsors for their reading efforts. Prizes will be awarded throughout the week for participating. For each new sponsor they get, students receive a raffle ticket to place in one of six raffle boxes.
March 8-14 is the reading week. Each morning at 8:10 guest readers will be in the library for students to enjoy, along with dress up days. Students may continue to get sponsors during the reading week.
Special Theme Days during the Read-A-Thon reading week:
- March 10- Read with Style (dress up)
- March 11-Veg out (Bring canned vegetable for the food bank)
- March 12 – WWW (“We Wear Words”)
- March 13- Read Every Day (wear red)
- March 14 – Hats Off for Reading (wear a hat)
Pledges will be collected March 15-21, due no later than March 21. Final prizes will be awarded the first week in April.